Being proactive with your health is important, and your urinary health is no different. Approximately 12 percent of men will experience urinary issues during their lives, and the risk of infection increases as you age, growing even more common in men older than 50.1 While you may experience urinary changes as you get older, you can start building a health routine at any time. For a proactive way to maintain urinary health, read on.
SMALL STEPS TO BETTER URINARY HEALTH
You probably have your personal hygiene routine down pat, but are you thinking about how to keep bacteria from entering the urinary tract? A few ways to ensure you’re covering your bases:
- Regularly wash your groin; this can prevent bacteria from spreading.2
- Wash under your foreskin daily if you’re uncircumcised.2
- Change your underwear daily to help keep your genitals dry.2
- Drink plenty of fluids, especially water to help flush out bacteria.3
- Empty your bladder often to prevent bacteria from building.3
TRY THE SUPERIOR FRUIT—ALSO KNOWN AS, CRANBERRY
It’s time to give cranberries the recognition they deserve. They’re more than just a Thanksgiving staple. The berries have a variety of health benefits including:
- Helping to manage and cleanse the urinary tract by protecting bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract walls.4
- Offering a good source of antioxidants and vitamins C, E, K and Fiber.4
- Enhancing oral health.4
MAKE IT SIMPLE TO STAY PROACTIVE
While all cranberries can provide health benefits—not all cranberries are created equal. AZO Cranberry® products contain Pacran®, a super-concentrated whole fruit cranberry powder which helps to cleanse and protect the urinary tract.* Easily reap the power of the antioxidant-rich super fruit in caplets, softgels or gummies. One daily serving of just two caplets, softgels or gummies is equal to an entire glass of cranberry juice, but without the extra sugar—plus it contains vitamin C.††
Stay proactive, and maintain your urinary tract health with AZO®.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
AZO® and AZO Cranberry® are registered trademarks of DSM.
Pacran® is a trademark of Naturex.
†† Biological activity of 10-oz cranberry juice cocktail.