Can I prevent symptoms of a yeast infection?
Here are a few ways you can protect yourself against yeast infections. If you do start feeling symptoms, take AZO Yeast and make an appointment to see your doctor.
- Take AZO Yeast, a homeopathic tablet, to help prevent future occurrences of yeast infection symptoms
- Wear loose, natural-fiber clothing and underwear with a cotton crotch.
- Limit how often you wear pantyhose or leotards.
- Use your blow dryer on a low, cool setting to help dry your genital area after you bathe or shower and before getting dressed.
- Wipe from front to back after using the toilet. This may help prevent the bacteria that normally live in your rectum from getting into your vagina.
- Change out of wet swimsuits or other damp clothes as soon as you can.
- Don’t douche or use feminine hygiene sprays, deodorant sanitary pads or tampons, or bubble bath, and avoid using colored or perfumed toilet paper.
- Avoid baths, hot tubs and whirlpool spas where hot water may contribute to bacteria.